Tuesday, March 11, 2008

“Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is the upholder of my life. He will return the evil to my enemies; in your faithfulness put an end to them. With a freewill offering I will sacrifice to you; I will give thanks to your name, O LORD, for it is good. For he has delivered me from every trouble, and my eye has looked in triumph on my enemies.” (Psa 54:4-7 ESV)

"Behold"- take heed, be aware.

What God is: "“Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is the upholder of my life."

What God will Do: "He will return the evil to my enemies; in your faithfulness put an end to them."

What God has done: "For he has delivered me from every trouble, and my eye has looked in triumph on my enemies.”

What I will do in light of what God is,will do, and What God has done. " With a freewill offering I will sacrifice to you; I will give thanks to your name, O LORD, for it is good."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Bethany said...

Thank God that this passage is true in my life today as well!!! This goes right along with what God has done in my life today and what He has taught me!! Thank you for sharing! I love you!!