Thursday, September 20, 2007

Good morning

I have decided to start a new blog! For those of you that know me, you know that this is something that I have done several times.

For the last several months I had been blogging in an effort to try to help families with the Southside devotional guide. But I believe that it has long since lost it's effectiveness.

I will be sharing thoughts on this blog from my devotions as the Lord leads, but also on other things that I want to write about.

I would like to thank my friend David McMullen for the interaction that we have had over the last several months on the Southside Devotional Guide blog. I hope we can continue here. Brother David, I encourage you to get your own blog brother. You have some great thoughts, that others need to be reading.

No comments: